The major problem with the traditional tray and tile method for showers is that they almost always leak where the tiles or walls meet the tray! Even wall panels have vertical joins, allowing water ingress unless very expertly fitted; and wall panels meet the tray in the same way as tiles.
The Envirotec pod has a moulded upstand that reaches far up the wall where it joins to the upper panel hence there is nowhere for water to go except down the drain.
Benefits of the Envirotec pod:
- Ideal for the modern or classic bathroom
- Tray is bonded to the walls so risk of leakage between the tray and walls is eliminated
- No tiling, No grouting, No staining, No mould
- No build up of lime-scale, Strong and Durable
- Easy to clean
- Easy to install
- Tray is completely self supporting, no need for mortar
- Low maintenance
- Shower pods are sold as component parts: this means you have complete freedom to choose which shower you attach and you can fit either Envirotec shower doors or fit alternative or reuse the existing doors if you wish.
- Available in 3 colours: Porcelain White, Sandstone Granite or Black Granite.
- Free UK mainland delivery
These benefits mean that these shower pods are very popular with hotels. Providers of student accommodation and private landlords are now waking up to these benefits. LNPG have negotiated amazing discounts on Envirotec Bathing shower pods and accessories just for LNPG members. Experience these benefits for yourself and your tenants!