Damp-proofing and remedial supplies
Alliance Remedial Supplies are the supply partner to the LNPG for specialist damp proofing and building materials.
Based in Gosport, Hampshire, Alliance Remedial Supplies operate out of a 3000 square foot retail trade counter open to trade and public.
Their core remedial product range is:
- Damp Proofing chemicals and membranes
- Class 0 Fire Resistant Paints for entrance lobbies, doors and stairwells
- Insulating Paint, Anti Mould treatments and Anti Condensation paints
- Mechanical ventilation including Extract Fans, Heat Recovery Fans and PIV loft units to control humidity and prevent condensation.
- Surface coatings and treatments to remove moss and algae and weatherproof walls and roofs.
- Masonry & Brick repair products including helical bars, wall ties, grouts and resins
- Woodworm & timber preservation chemicals
- Tanking and Basement Waterproofing renders and membranes
- Air vents and air bricks
In addition, LNPG members have access to technical support and advice, damp proofing and waterproofing specifications.
Materials can be collected in person or subject to the delivery address location, delivered directly by Alliance Remedial or for UK wide deliveries, through DPD or APC logistics on a next day service.
LNPG members, as a bulk buying collective, are guaranteed a price promise across the Alliance Remedial range of remedial products. They will beat any price on like for like products!
Take a look at this YouTube video from Alliance Remedial Supplies to see what they offer to LNPG members:
Hold Your Horses!
LNPG members do not need to set up an account with Alliance Remedial Supplies.
Orders can be placed in the following ways:
- Online at: allianceremedialsupplies.co.uk – use LNPG15 at checkout for a 15% discount
- By email: send your name, telephone number, address, current valid LNPG membership number and your enquiry to email@example.com
Inside of opening hours, 8:00am to 17:00, you should receive a call back to discuss your requirements within the hour.
- By phone: call 01329 235252 , with your current valid LNPG membership number to place an order or ask any questions.
For members requiring volume quantities of a given product such as Class 0 fire retardant paint, Suretherm Insulating paint, extract fans, etc or for members who have a regular requirement for other building materials such as Drywall, sealants, carpet protection we suggest you call 01329 235252 so we can do our best to ensure we get the very best deal for you.
Alliance Remedial Supplies Ltd cherry pick the best products from the following specialist suppliers:
- Damp Proofing systems from: Triton, Safeguard, Wykamol, Nvirol
- Black Mould & Condensation Control: Kair Ventilation, Nvirol, ACS, Vectaire, Envirovent
- Tanking & Waterproofing: KA Products, Bond It, John Newton, Triton, Premcrete, Wykamol
- Surface Coatings: Tor Coatings, Nvirol, Bond It
- Masonry Repairs: Sure CPS
- Timber Preservation: ACS, Nvirol, Wykamol
- Much more that are used in property repair, renovation and improvements
Further LNPG Benefits
- Customer service and technical support – All staff at Alliance Remedial Supplies are fully trained to manage an enquiry from LNPG members. All you need to do is quote your membership number on placing an order. Alliance Remedial Supplies are winners of the 2017 Portsmouth Business Awards category for Customer Service. It’s what they excel at!
- Contracting savings – If an LNPG member carries out their own contracting works and or, have their own contracting team, Alliance Remedial Supplies offer a comprehensive package of technical support ranging from site visits, specification preparation, design assistance, surveying*, email and telephone support on all aspects of remedial work.
- Basement conversions – Alliance Remedial Supplies has to date, completed 6 basement conversion projects for LNPG members ranging from a small cellar conversion to full footprint conversions and a new-build basement. All waterproofing systems designed, tradesmen coached, building control sign off.
- Their website, allianceremedialsupplies.co.uk, is a great resource for information and for ease of ordering.
Download or request a copy of our latest brochure or head over to our website for further details: www.allianceremedialsupplies.co.uk
Prices are competitive and for LNPG members we have negotiated excellent discounts on their normal prices:
- 15% trade discount on all products
- Larger discounts available on bulk orders
- Price promise guarantee, (Alliance will beat any existing terms on like for like products)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee to LNPG members or money refunded
All products exclude VAT.
- YouTube videos on Alliance service to LNPG members https://youtube.com/watch?v=0wJ1DwO5gt4
- Alliance Remedial supplies YouTube channel with product information and tips: https://youtube.com/user/allianceremedialsupp
- Vectaire Elegance and Elix Fan HD720 YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ans_qj9w4M
We fully appreciate ordering remedial materials can have a technical element to it or a need to get an understanding you are making the right decision.
LNPG members are important to our company and as such all enquiries receive prioritized attention. Members can deal with us in a fashion that suits them but for our part, we feel we can help so much more over the phone so please call us.
Tel: 01329 235252
Mon – Fri 8:00am to 17:00
Web address: www.allianceremedialsupplies.co.uk
Trade counter address: Units 11 & 12 Regent Trade Park, Barwell Lane, Gosport, Hants, PO13 0EQ
Here are some questions we are frequently asked:
Q. Do they carry out damp proofing work?
A. In short, no they don’t. However, in SO and PO post codes they are known for operating a small damp proofing contracting division and a number of landlords do engage their services for surveying and contracting. Outside of these post codes as a specialist supplier they have damp proofing and specialist contracting customers all over the UK. They can help with introductions.
Q. Do they supply insulation?
A. No, they don’t. They do not supply insulation materials or anything of a heavy side nature including Plaster. The reason being the size and weight means the cost of shipping added to the cost of the product would make them dearer than any local branch of Travis, Wickes, Jewsons, etc.
Q. Can they supply Envirovent extract fans?
A. No. Envirovent products destined for the private, residential market, as an Envirovent policy, are normally only available through the local Envirovent franchisee. Either as supplied and fitted or supply only.
To that end, Chris Reynolds the Director of Alliance Remedial is not only a Landlord himself but is an experienced and qualified surveyor who has advised on social housing properties through to period Manor’s. He presents to Landlord groups and runs in-house courses on the subject of condensation control by means of ventilation. In respect of Extract Ventilation and after years of trialing all major brands in their own contracting division, the only product they are prepared to endorse in this respect is the Vectaire range.
By all means shop around, compare the LNPG member prices and satisfy for yourself that the prices are the best you can get, but please do NOT share them.
Remember this is for your own portfolio and not for family members, trade and friends and you must never re-sell any products.