Trade-Quality Bathroom Suites, Showers, and Brassware
Wolseley are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of plumbing and heating products including central heating systems, bathrooms, showers, and drainage products with more than 480 Wolseley branches nationwide.
Access wolseley.co.uk to check live stock availability, your personalised contract prices and order online 24/7 – available from your desktop, tablet, or mobile.
Hold Your Horses!
Your Wolseley Account
A Wolseley cash account linked to LNPG’s terms will be opened up automatically with every LNPG membership, but may take a few weeks. Once opened, you can find details of your own account here
If you want to use Wolseley, but do not have an account set-up yet – please get in touch with them to use the emergency cash account.
As long as you are a director of the company then your company can process and pay the invoice addressed to you. Please be mindful that a new company without any trading history is unlikely to achieve a credit account, so it will be quicker and easier to open in your own name.
- Head to wolseley.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/AccountOpening and select “CREDIT ACCOUNT”.
- Fill out all the requested details. Wolseley’s accounts team will be in touch directly if they have any further questions or require extra information.
- Await account opening confirmation including Wolseley 7 digit account number i.e. 7727Q33.
- Once opened contact the LNPG membership team and make them aware of your 7 digit Wolseley account number.
Wolseley, LNPG’s preferred plumbing and heating supplier for the past 5 years, has now opened its doors to the world of bathroom products for the landlord market, offering contract prices across the length and breadth of its Nabis contract range for all members of LNPG.
To see what Wolseley can offer, check out LNPG’s handpicked Landlord Bathroom Suites Brochure by clicking the banner below. All prices you’ll see in this brochure are the preferential LNPG prices.
If you need some help to select a shower, use this shower selector tool
Fancy something different? The whole of Wolseley’s Nabis range is on offer to LNPG members at contract prices. To see what else is available, check out the full Nabis brochure by clicking the banner below. Please note that prices in this brochure are trade prices, so make sure to get in touch with your local showroom to find out the true LNPG price.
(Show prices button)
1. Your Local Bathroom Showroom
Visit or call your nearest bathroom showroom to place an order. This should be the showroom you are collecting from or the nearest one to the delivery address. Quote:
- Your account number
- The product code or description from the product list (Green button in top right)
- The rental property address for the order to be delivered to. You can arrange for your designated plumber/heating engineer to pick up parts from their nearest branch if you prefer. However, do not disclose prices to your tradesman.
- Clarify what references you need on your invoices ie. property address or plumber initials etc
Cross reference your items to ensure that you are receiving the correct LNPG prices set up on your account. The branch will be able to let you know availability and delivery times.
2. Wolseley Online
You can also order from Wolseley online. Below is a link to a library of useful video tutorials on how to order from the Wolseley website.
Please cross reference any products on the Wolseley website with the LNPG price list to ensure you are receiving the correct price under LNPG.
If you have any problems with the account setup, pricing or ordering process that cannot be solved with this information, please contact the membership team at LNPG on 01455 234499 for assistance. Please note that some of the product codes in this brochure have since changed as the supply chain has changed. This will be brought up to date in the new brochure at the beginning of the new year, but for now please make sure to check with your local showroom regarding the price of any product.
3. Bathroom Hubs
If you want some expert advice and require a bit more support – make the most of our 23 Regional Hubs. For each bathroom hub, there is a dedicated contact(s) to help with your enquiries, orders and delivery updates – perfect for bathroom specific support.