Property planning advice for a variety of landlords
GraceMachin Planning & Property provide planning advice to a range of clients, principally across the East Midlands, but with further clients and wider project collaborations throughout the UK.
Established in June 2012 by Chartered Town Planners Nick Grace and George Machin, their portfolio of work covers a wide breadth and scale of development; from single houses or replacement dwellings to large scale, mixed use, residential and commercial sites.
Whatever the size or type of project, they aim to provide clear and helpful advice. This advice has been shaped by over 25 years of combined expertise and experience within the industry, continually dealing with planning applications, appeals and projects.
Their planning expertise continues to be strengthened daily by their on-going contact and relationships with local authority planning departments, property agents, local and national house builders and a network of associated professionals in the fields of highways, ecology and flood risk.
Much of their primary work is focused on delivering planning permissions and promoting strategic housing and employment land which can also be further enhanced by an in house design team.
Contact them to see how they can help with your current project.
Hold Your Horses!
Please call George Machin on 0115 972 4656 or email him on email@example.com to discuss your project requirements.
Grace Machin Planning and Property work in rural and urban environments and their work embodies the following sectors:
- Residential Private Housing – Affordable Housing – Rural Housing
- Student Accommodations
- Commercial Office – Industrial – Garages – Showrooms
- Agricultural Farms – Estates
- Education Academies – Colleges – Schools
- Leisure & Tourism Gyms – Holiday Lodges – Holidays Lets
- Retail Restaurants – Public Houses – Bars – Shops – Take Aways
- Healthcare Consulting Rooms – Medical Services
- Places of Worship
- Heritage Conservation Areas – Listed Buildings
- Advertisement Consents
Grace Machin Planning and Property are experienced in the production and execution of:
- Planning Applications
- Planning Appeals
- Design & Access Statements
- Planning Representations
- Planning Policy Statements
- Appearance at Planning Committees
- Change of Use Applications
- Certificates of Lawful Use & Development
- Retrospective Planning Applications
- S106 Negotiations
- Discharging Planning Conditions
- Appearance at Core Strategy and Site Allocations
- Hearing Sessions
- Replacement Dwelling Applications
- Scheme Layouts / Feasibility Studies
- Full Plans and Elevations Drawings
- Illustrations / Perspective Sketches
- Master Planning
- Computer Generated Images
- Building Regulation Drawings
They are comfortable giving planning advice on both large and small scale projects and aim to add value wherever possible.
All product prices exclude VAT
Address: 5 Malin Hill, Plumptre Square, Nottingham, NG1 1JK
Telephone: 0115 972 4656
Contact names: George Machin