Entry level direct and indirect unvented hot water storage cylinders.
Telford Copper & Stainless Cylinders Ltd are specialists in the design and manufacture of hot water storage solutions for use with traditional or renewable heat sources.
Based in the UK for over 30 years, the extensive range of high-performance cylinders are manufactured using premium quality materials and carry extensive warranties.
- Manufactured in the UK from Duplex stainless steel which provides superior corrosion resistance
- 316L grade stainless-steel 22mm compression fittings and coils
- Available in capacities of 90-500 litres for indirect, direct, heat pump, solar and twin coil applications
- Horizontal and slimline options
- Supply mains pressure hot water and high flow rates
- Fast reheat
- Highly efficient & fully insulated to minimise any heat loss
- The product range includes renewable heating & hot water packages
- Extensive warranties
Hold Your Horses!
LNPG members can purchase Telford products via your local Wolseley branch.
You can find the Wolseley Plumbing & Heating buying instructions here for other methods.
A full list of product prices is available on the Wolseley partner page on our website.
Visit the Telford Group website to view all their products.
All datasheets for cylinders available here.