Flexible legal service designed for businesses
Welcome to Virtual In-House Solicitor where we provide the legal services you need, as and when you need them. So whether you want specialist knowledge, a wider range of services from your solicitor, or just better value, we’re on your side – for an hour, a day, a week, or as long as you wish. We can work from our offices, or yours. Whatever suits you best. No wastage, no long-term commitments, no hidden extras. It’s a legal service designed by people who understand what businesses need, and what clients want.
Hold Your Horses!
Call Virtual In-House Solicitors today for a free initial consultation. To find out whether we’re right for you, and what you should expect to pay for the services you need, all you have to do is call Erika’s team on 020 4539 5800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Iconos only cover England and Wales.
- The Virtual In-House Solicitor team covers the full spectrum of commercial and corporate laws and regulations, including:
- Administration, compliance and contracts
- Boardroom, minutes and NED
- Company set-up and structure (Limited liability status v PLC v LLP)
- Share agreements
- Optimising the investment opportunity
- GDPR audits, compliance and monitoring
- Trademark & patent applications and other IP issues
- Terms & conditions, privacy and cookie policies
- Franchising, distribution and outsourcing
- Consumer law
- The purchase or sale of residential and commercial property
So whatever legal support you need, call VIHS today for a free initial consultation, and let get you the professional help you need, with a minimum of stress.
You can find attached the LNPG terms for the Virtual In-House Solicitor here.
Webinar Library New Feature
Fancy catching up on what VIHS is up to? Well, you’re in luck.
The videos below are edited clips from our Lock-In series, where we sit down with the people behind the scenes and discuss hot topics and upcoming updates.
If you want to view our library of past episodes with all our partners, click here.